This vintage c. 1950 bottle stopper was handcrafted by the famous artisans of the ANRI workshop in the South Tyrol region of Italy. The “Train Conductor” is a whimsical bottle stopper with a lever in his back which, when pressed, raises his arm to show a "STOP" sign. This vintage stopper is in very good working condition.
The ANRI wood-carving workshop was founded in 1912 and has been run by five generations of the Riffeser family.
Dimensions: 2" wide x 3" h plus 1.75" cork